Actually, most computer users DO NOT need a custom designed PC. The "right" basic model straight off the shelf from either a local vendor, local retailer, national manufacturer or national retailer will suit their needs perfectly. These new machines are extremely capable, and, for the "average" user, the only other questions usually are, do I want to add more RAM, a scanner/printer and do I want a larger or wide screen LCD?
Please beware however, there can be substantial differences among models (usually based on CPU and memory) and all basic PCs are not created equal!!
The computers I design and build are not required for the "average" user. I build only higher end custom machines to specification for users who need or demand faster/higher performance and other enhanced capabilities in either hardware, software or both. These PCs are also very flexible and highly scaleable.
A great PC is a collection of carefully selected excellent individual components that integrate well and then perform in harmony. I use the incredibly engineered and highly rated, full featured, retail boxed Asus or Gigabyte motherboards, for example. Intel and AMD offer tremendous power and amazing value with their retail boxed dual and quad core CPUs. Add, for example, 2-4 GB of Corsair DDR2 PC8500 (1066 MHZ) RAM, Western Digital's 500GB SATA HDD with 16MB cache buffer or Western Digital's 10,000 RPM Raptor HDDs in a RAID array, a Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS video card, a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi sound card or quality integrated HD audio, a Plextor or other quality DVD/CD+-RW burner, a beautiful case with the right power supply and proper cooling; plus, throw in 802.11n wireless networking, Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista Ultimate (32 or 64 bit) with a dual boot, and there you have the components (in this example) to construct one fine personal computer.*
You do not need to spend a fortune to own a powerful and terrific customized PC; depending on the complexity of the design, research involved and the time required to build and configure the machine and install the software, I can build you a great custom personal computer for about $1800 and up.
Here is how it works:
- Tell me how your new PC needs to perform and give me your price range.
- I will research it, spec it out, and design the computer--keeping you fully informed of my decisions.
- At this point we reach a written agreement. We set the price, set-up a payment schedule, a parts list and timetable for delivery.
- The parts are then ordered with full manufacturer's retail warranty from a very highly rated company (or companies) with excellent customer service credentials.
- The benefits you receive are obvious. You know you are getting quality components, researched and constructed together by a professional.
- I build your new PC and guarantee the operating system and hardware are installed properly.
- I deliver the machine to you and we test it out to your satisfaction.
- I Guarantee All My Work.
*All brand names mentioned are the trademark or copyright of their respective company or companies.
"You Will Not Believe The Personal Service"
Rock Computer Doc
"I MAKE HOUSE CALLS"
Or Call Toll Free
1 - 877 - 800 - 4900